Join our winning team!We are looking for talented,
passionate professionals to join us.
The Sales Development Representative’s (SDR) primary responsibility is to uncover sales opportunities and set qualified meetings for the Account Managers in territories as assigned. The SDR will utilize existing (and new) sources of leads to contact prospects, via phone and email, to uncover, develop and qualify current and future initiatives, with the goal to develop pipeline/qualified sales opportunities for our Account Managers. On occasions, the SDR may be asked to participate in qualification of inbound business leads. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy individual with a proven track record of delivering results in a business development role, and demonstrate solid, professional sales and lead generation aptitude, skills and temperament. This individual will be highly self-motivated, demonstrate successful cold call skills, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, a solid work ethic, and the ability/willingness to learn. The location of this job is Boston, MA and will report to the SDR Director.
• Generate qualified leads through cold calling and other prospecting techniques, to a targeted database, and effectively transition them into strong sales opportunities for the external sales team
• Understand and effectively communicate the CloudEndure value proposition and targeted message
• Maintain an awareness of accounts and industries as part of general prospecting practices
• Proactively and effectively utilize Salesforce
• Meet or exceed assigned targets, while adhering to all company requirements
• Work closely, and align with, the outside Account Managers when necessary
• 2–4 years’ lead generation/inside sales/cold calling experience, preferably business-to-business/targeted accounts
• Track record of exceeding quotas against targets
• Dynamic, high energy, self-motivated, creative thinker
• Articulate, confident, and a personable team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience producing high daily call volumes
• Ability to operate in a highly competitive environment
• Able to conduct research as needed to navigate/maximize a campaign
• Proven, proactive self-starter with the capability to take ownership and work effectively within assigned campaigns with limited amount of management supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite / Salesforce
The location of this job is Boston, MA and will report to the SDR Director.
To Apply: Submit your resume to [email protected]